THINK ANEW !!!!!!!!

Thoughts and Actions, that's what drives me.
Let me share some of 'em with you. Feel free to join in, argue, blatantly disagree.
Lets open, our hearts and minds and THINK ANEW!!!

A Request..

Friends ... If you don't want to reveal yourself, you have the option of commenting anonymously. So, don't restrain yourself...
Let your thoughts burst out...


An example why one should THINK

My classes at my new school started and I have a few friends over there that I knew from before.One is my senior and we are good friends.However,when I met him at school , he mentioned that since he was a senior he would not be so friendly JUST because his classmates were not so to their juniors.

This is exactly why I prefer think for myself and encourage everyone to do so.Why go with the flow if you don't agree with it.Why not make the change and make the new path as mentioned here

I believe that ,had he thought about what he had to do instead of following his classmates,he would have had an easier life and if everyone followed the lead the school would have been friendlier.

Hope things turn out better :) ...........

3 Thoughts:

Michael Gaudet June 10, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

It takes a lot of courage to think for yourself when you are trying to fit in at the same time. It's kind of amazing that you have the insight to follow this path even while in school. I just hope that you stay in school and work hard to do well, even while you are pursuing your own unique way.

Michael Gaudet June 10, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

I also wanted to mention that I think you have a cool blog, looks great! You have obviously put a lot of thought and hard work into this. Well done!

Diff.Thinkr June 10, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

Thank you ,Michael for your encouraging comments.I sure will try to work hard and pass out in flying colours (as they say :)).Of course keeping my thoughts alive .I must admit that thinking differently is a bit difficult for others to accept and there are problem associated but I really don't mind :)

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and suggestions with me so that all of us can improve :)
All criticisms welcome
Thank you for your time

Loading

This Is ME

My photo
Kerala, India
Think, Think, Think and when you feel you can no more, talk and make others think.

My photoblog www.thinkabtbeauty.wordpress.com

Top Thinkrs

Popular Posts

Thinkrs Unite!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thinkrs Activity

CMF & Entrecard