THINK ANEW !!!!!!!!

Thoughts and Actions, that's what drives me.
Let me share some of 'em with you. Feel free to join in, argue, blatantly disagree.
Lets open, our hearts and minds and THINK ANEW!!!

A Request..

Friends ... If you don't want to reveal yourself, you have the option of commenting anonymously. So, don't restrain yourself...
Let your thoughts burst out...


Content?????


People are just not content with what they get........
Today my friends and I went for a quiz and the team my friends formed got on stage .Well , the performance could have been better but still they did get on.Well.they didn't get on any further(sadly) and surprising only the first three positions were awarded,not even a consolation prize .Later on they were grumbling about the same and I was thinking
" At least they were lucky enough to get on stage while the rest of us could only watch"
(I'm not saying they were not right)

On second thoughts however,isn't the same unbeaten curiosity and need that make us live on and be inventors and discoverers .As they say

Necessity is the mother of Invention

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 Thoughts:

Anonymous June 26, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Hi Buddy, your thinking is great. But, please put the marks in order (put period and comma immediately after the last word, and put space before the next word). God bless you...

Diff.Thinkr June 26, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

Advice taken. And be sure that you may express your thoughts, whatsoever they maybe, without any kind of ill response. If you do have a blog or anything of that sort,I would love to check them out :)

teJan July 2, 2009 at 4:48 AM  

hi there! what an intelligent post! keep going! two thumbs up! good day;)

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and suggestions with me so that all of us can improve :)
All criticisms welcome
Thank you for your time

Loading

This Is ME

My photo
Kerala, India
Think, Think, Think and when you feel you can no more, talk and make others think.

My photoblog www.thinkabtbeauty.wordpress.com

Top Thinkrs

Popular Posts

Thinkrs Unite!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thinkrs Activity

CMF & Entrecard