THINK ANEW !!!!!!!!

Thoughts and Actions, that's what drives me.
Let me share some of 'em with you. Feel free to join in, argue, blatantly disagree.
Lets open, our hearts and minds and THINK ANEW!!!

A Request..

Friends ... If you don't want to reveal yourself, you have the option of commenting anonymously. So, don't restrain yourself...
Let your thoughts burst out...


Really mad at someone...........

~You want some lime with that bokeh?~Image by *MizzEl* via Flickr

Here it goes......
Another boy and I were assinged to do a project for an erxhibiton and I had been trying to get him to be serious for the past few days and now without any info he has submitted some topic to our teacher and that too without een consulting with me.In fact ,I had already disapproved the idea and...............I simply cant believe that he did so :0

Shows how frustrating it could sometimes get when working with some people!!!!!!!!!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 Thoughts:

teJan June 25, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

hey, thanks for your comment on the beautiful pictures i took and posted;)

yah its hard working wth other people when you are a kind of person who works best when you are alone! but in this life we really need to learn to work wth others in order to grow!;) "two minds are better than one"!

by the way.. nice blog, i add u up!

Diff.Thinkr June 25, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

true indeed.......working together is very important for pooling of resources and making the best of every moment ....
thanks for your thoughts :)

Anonymous June 27, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

do nothing

Diff.Thinkr June 27, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

If I understand you right,then(sadly),I'll have to disagree with you (Anonymous) for 2 reasons...
1)The team is already decided so I can't change it
2)More importantly, doing nothing wouldn't solve anything. Maybe some of my teachers might get us straight.

Anyway thanks for your thoughts

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and suggestions with me so that all of us can improve :)
All criticisms welcome
Thank you for your time

Loading

This Is ME

My photo
Kerala, India
Think, Think, Think and when you feel you can no more, talk and make others think.

My photoblog www.thinkabtbeauty.wordpress.com

Top Thinkrs

Popular Posts

Thinkrs Unite!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thinkrs Activity

CMF & Entrecard