THINK ANEW !!!!!!!!

Thoughts and Actions, that's what drives me.
Let me share some of 'em with you. Feel free to join in, argue, blatantly disagree.
Lets open, our hearts and minds and THINK ANEW!!!

A Request..

Friends ... If you don't want to reveal yourself, you have the option of commenting anonymously. So, don't restrain yourself...
Let your thoughts burst out...


The forgotten smile



Have you ever noticed children playing with their ever present smile and unwavering happiness?Their sweet smiles and sweeter merry?

So where did that smile that we all once wore gone now?
Buried within the depths of our hearts,that fire still exists as splinter,I believe.

But , now and then ,I do see a man or a woman ,here or there, with that sweet smile along the walks of life.Such a sighting prompted me to write this and think about the same.I also have noticed that such people keep the people around them at a much more elevated level than others.Their constant smiles helps others to relive their tensions and anxieties,have an open outlook ,ENJOY LIFE.

Isn't that what is important?

I wonder what their secret is ....................

Lets all hope to smile like them........

Dont just live LIFE ,ENJOY it

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and suggestions with me so that all of us can improve :)
All criticisms welcome
Thank you for your time

Loading

This Is ME

My photo
Kerala, India
Think, Think, Think and when you feel you can no more, talk and make others think.

My photoblog www.thinkabtbeauty.wordpress.com

Top Thinkrs

Popular Posts

Thinkrs Unite!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thinkrs Activity

CMF & Entrecard