THINK ANEW !!!!!!!!

Thoughts and Actions, that's what drives me.
Let me share some of 'em with you. Feel free to join in, argue, blatantly disagree.
Lets open, our hearts and minds and THINK ANEW!!!

A Request..

Friends ... If you don't want to reveal yourself, you have the option of commenting anonymously. So, don't restrain yourself...
Let your thoughts burst out...


Little joys.........


Life ,it seems,is not made of major events but of those little and numerous funny,naughty,silly and hilarious moments of or life :0

When I changed schools,I thought I would be relinquished of my annoying friends who used to irritate me for fun.But ,I must confess that I had never been really irritated by them (OK,maybe little,but not much :-))

But ,I just found out that you find people of certain personalities almost everywhere you go!!!

Really,I was surprised to find out that some of my classmates had the uncanny ability to irritate and disturb me just like my old classmates.Well,I am thankful for one thing for certain,they don't do so during the class because that would be disastrous.I guess,if any of you are reading this,the ones who are the protagonists would know who I'm talking about ;)

Well,even though I don't like being disturbed or irritated,I do confess that the heavier facts of life are lightened up by humor and fun and it is easier to live life better.For this I thank you,my friends................

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and suggestions with me so that all of us can improve :)
All criticisms welcome
Thank you for your time

Loading

This Is ME

My photo
Kerala, India
Think, Think, Think and when you feel you can no more, talk and make others think.

My photoblog www.thinkabtbeauty.wordpress.com

Top Thinkrs

Popular Posts

Thinkrs Unite!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thinkrs Activity

CMF & Entrecard