THINK ANEW !!!!!!!!

Thoughts and Actions, that's what drives me.
Let me share some of 'em with you. Feel free to join in, argue, blatantly disagree.
Lets open, our hearts and minds and THINK ANEW!!!

A Request..

Friends ... If you don't want to reveal yourself, you have the option of commenting anonymously. So, don't restrain yourself...
Let your thoughts burst out...


A couple of things.............


Was just passing through a few sites and I noticed two particularly sad notes.....one had a sad news and the other invoked sadness....I'm really sorry for the first guy .........

Now the second one has many interpretations...... that's the best thing about poems........they let your imagination run wild .............let go.........run free......... never look back............ENJOY..........

3 Thoughts:

Angela August 6, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

I appreciate the link, and I'm so glad that you enjoyed the poem.

Take care:)

Revelations Zero August 7, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

Thanks for the link. I should have gotten a pinback, but whatever.

And thanks for the support.

Revelations Zero August 8, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Thought you might want to know. You've earned yourself a permanent spot on my blogroll.

Thank you once again for the support, and keep up the posting.

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and suggestions with me so that all of us can improve :)
All criticisms welcome
Thank you for your time

Loading

This Is ME

My photo
Kerala, India
Think, Think, Think and when you feel you can no more, talk and make others think.

My photoblog www.thinkabtbeauty.wordpress.com

Top Thinkrs

Popular Posts

Thinkrs Unite!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thinkrs Activity

CMF & Entrecard