THINK ANEW !!!!!!!!

Thoughts and Actions, that's what drives me.
Let me share some of 'em with you. Feel free to join in, argue, blatantly disagree.
Lets open, our hearts and minds and THINK ANEW!!!

A Request..

Friends ... If you don't want to reveal yourself, you have the option of commenting anonymously. So, don't restrain yourself...
Let your thoughts burst out...


Physics.....Experiments??????

Experiment with a laser (U.S.Image via Wikipedia


(sorry, a small prologue is essential)

The other day we had to do some high school physics practicals. We were given photostats of the experiments (thankfully) and had only to fill up the values as per our experiments. In the starting there was some confusion about which experiment goes to who and I got one and as is my nature I started doing it as I felt was fit and wrote down with pencil. After all, it was time for experimenting and why not use the time for it rather than wait for our teacher to come and explain and there were no delicate instruments involved.

But then she came by and told me that what I did was wrong and that the readings were wrong.(no surprise and no hard feelings). But then she told that I ought not to do such things, ie. do things on my own but wait for her explanation and that I wasted my time!!!!
I never felt so and will never do so either because every second spent in doing something on your own is a second worth of knowledge and wisdom......

I would like your comment and opinion on this.......... Please......
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 Thoughts:

Revelations: Zero September 27, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

The best way to learn things is by doing them yourself, hence why I don't like the education system. I don't see how you were wasting your time, if you'd spent the time waiting for the teacher doing nothing that would have been wasting your time. It's not like you hurt anyone.

Although, depending on the experiment, maybe it's best to wait. An occassion where I burnt my arm with acid comes to mind...

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and suggestions with me so that all of us can improve :)
All criticisms welcome
Thank you for your time

Loading

This Is ME

My photo
Kerala, India
Think, Think, Think and when you feel you can no more, talk and make others think.

My photoblog www.thinkabtbeauty.wordpress.com

Top Thinkrs

Popular Posts

Thinkrs Unite!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thinkrs Activity

CMF & Entrecard