THINK ANEW !!!!!!!!

Thoughts and Actions, that's what drives me.
Let me share some of 'em with you. Feel free to join in, argue, blatantly disagree.
Lets open, our hearts and minds and THINK ANEW!!!

A Request..

Friends ... If you don't want to reveal yourself, you have the option of commenting anonymously. So, don't restrain yourself...
Let your thoughts burst out...


Once upon a time, there was a blogger ....

Once upon a time,
there was a blogger 
who went by the name Diff.Thinkr and fortunately , he's still alive and in college!!

Hey guys, its been such a long time since my last post and just now I deleted 2 of my old posts that I started writing but left after a single para. But this time I'm determined to complete :D

Life has been fun so far. College has presented itself lots of wonderful opportunities, great friends and new insights. A new outlook, a new openness, a whole new world to explore.
And amazingly, a good number of my friends are open minded enough to listen and even accept many of my ideas! 

Being a member of IEEE, is proving very useful and has opened a lot of new avenues to explore and, possibly get lost in too! Our college's cultural fest "Dhwani"  completely rocked (I simply can't find a better word to describe it! ) 

Ok, I'm ending this short update and hopefully, the next time I write, I'll be able to remember the "different thoughts" that I still keep getting. (I keep forgetting them :(  )



0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and suggestions with me so that all of us can improve :)
All criticisms welcome
Thank you for your time

Loading

This Is ME

My photo
Kerala, India
Think, Think, Think and when you feel you can no more, talk and make others think.

My photoblog www.thinkabtbeauty.wordpress.com

Top Thinkrs

Popular Posts

Thinkrs Unite!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thinkrs Activity

CMF & Entrecard