THINK ANEW !!!!!!!!

Thoughts and Actions, that's what drives me.
Let me share some of 'em with you. Feel free to join in, argue, blatantly disagree.
Lets open, our hearts and minds and THINK ANEW!!!

A Request..

Friends ... If you don't want to reveal yourself, you have the option of commenting anonymously. So, don't restrain yourself...
Let your thoughts burst out...


Force Without Wisdom Falls Of Its Own Weight

To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves.

Lewis Carroll (1832-1898)


A bit of a long thought but still very interesting and relevant.Especially to me these days.Life always seem to throw challenges at you and often these challenges are unpleasant than otherwise.Just a couple of really irritating guys are enough to ruin your day,it seems.But then that's what life is all about ,some joys and some sorrows.Talking about life reminds me another thing.

The other day I was watching Nat Geo and 4-5 cheetahs were attacking a wilder beast .The struggle went on for quite a while and seeing the bleeding creature my sisiter asked me not to watch such violence.I told her to just watch till the end and after a while a sudden burst of energy and the beast pulled away with amazing speed.

The message?

Strive till the end . There is always a chance. Keep the hope that took you so far. Struggle for the distant dream


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and suggestions with me so that all of us can improve :)
All criticisms welcome
Thank you for your time

Loading

This Is ME

My photo
Kerala, India
Think, Think, Think and when you feel you can no more, talk and make others think.

My photoblog www.thinkabtbeauty.wordpress.com

Top Thinkrs

Popular Posts

Thinkrs Unite!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thinkrs Activity

CMF & Entrecard