THINK ANEW !!!!!!!!

Thoughts and Actions, that's what drives me.
Let me share some of 'em with you. Feel free to join in, argue, blatantly disagree.
Lets open, our hearts and minds and THINK ANEW!!!

A Request..

Friends ... If you don't want to reveal yourself, you have the option of commenting anonymously. So, don't restrain yourself...
Let your thoughts burst out...


Nature and animals

well........
this seems to be a highly repeated topics and slightly controversial
But still I would like to present it

Is it right to hurt animals on sight??????

I have seen people running everywhere and smashing at insects and suchlike as soon as they
set their eyes on them!!!!!!
But whats so scary about insects ????
I can understand it when people see snakes they get scared.Of course,which is not always necessary.
But what to get afraid of these small beautiful insects.
As I understand it,this is because of their lack of knowledge and ..........

......the fault of our educational system!!!!!!!!!
Today children are asked to
1)Learn what is in the text books
2)Spend your time studying from books
3)Don't waste time looking at the nature and all..........

At least this is what I think most (not all) of our education is teaching us

and ..........
one more thing
follow and try to imitate as a much as you can some famous personalities

correct me if I am wrong
but I have very rarely heard anyone that I know of advising any student to make their own methods....Pave Their Own Paths........

If everyone is trying to be like a handful of people
then wouldn't everybody end up trying to be like everyone else and no one being unique????

Dont know if anybody understood any of this.............................

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and suggestions with me so that all of us can improve :)
All criticisms welcome
Thank you for your time

Loading

This Is ME

My photo
Kerala, India
Think, Think, Think and when you feel you can no more, talk and make others think.

My photoblog www.thinkabtbeauty.wordpress.com

Top Thinkrs

Popular Posts

Thinkrs Unite!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thinkrs Activity

CMF & Entrecard