THINK ANEW !!!!!!!!

Thoughts and Actions, that's what drives me.
Let me share some of 'em with you. Feel free to join in, argue, blatantly disagree.
Lets open, our hearts and minds and THINK ANEW!!!

A Request..

Friends ... If you don't want to reveal yourself, you have the option of commenting anonymously. So, don't restrain yourself...
Let your thoughts burst out...


A couple of changes and an offer

Since I got some time during my short vacation, I have made some optimizations on this site and tried to make it easier and faster.

The commenting is easier since the comment form pops up instead of reloading the whole page.
The page load time reduced by about a whole second .
Took out a lot of scripts and made the coding 'cleaner'.
Put up a navigation bar and a random posts button.
Put up a top commentators widget.

And let me remind you, active critics and commentators get to put up their badges (with links) on the sidebar.

3 Thoughts:

Revelations Zero April 5, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

http://entrecard.s3.amazonaws.com/eimage/128251.jpg

As per your offer, my widget picture can be found at the above link. Thanks for this!!

Anonymous July 11, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

well, me again!

good that you've picked blue to be the base colour, its good :-)

I think "older posts" should come to the top, followed by the " Top Thinkers".

Anyway - nice stuff :) and congrats for having such a website!

Diff.Thinkr July 12, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

Thanks Anonymous,
I'll certainly take that advice.

Hoping to hear more...

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and suggestions with me so that all of us can improve :)
All criticisms welcome
Thank you for your time

Loading

This Is ME

My photo
Kerala, India
Think, Think, Think and when you feel you can no more, talk and make others think.

My photoblog www.thinkabtbeauty.wordpress.com

Top Thinkrs

Popular Posts

Thinkrs Unite!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thinkrs Activity

CMF & Entrecard